Small Business Strategy
Visual artists, musicians, and makers--your craft is your business. And if you want it to be your 'bread and butter', you're going to have to start treating it like one.
You've got a lot of plates spinning, and every task can feel like a priority. I'm here to provide fresh perspective on your small business, and guide you in establishing professional businesses practices as a creative solopreneur.
in person or video conference
Meet-and-Greet Call (15min) Free
Single 90 min
I'm all ears. Use this as an opportunity to get answers to all your general business inquires or let's dig deep on a single subject. Bring your notebook!
Single 90 min w. recap
Kick back and let me do the note-taking. I will provide you with a detailed account of our meeting and a prioritized, actionable checklist for you to use as you work toward your goals.
Monthly Contracts Available
We meet for 90 min, twice a month and walk through the recap notes from each session. You have access to me as needed regarding goals or projects in motion.
Reach out for more information.
- Operations and painless systems for your practice.
- Identifying your core message and honing in Your Brand.
- Websites: What they need to have, how they should flow and how to outsmart SEO.
- Marketing: Simple and sustainable social media strategy.
- How to hire and fire. Establishing a staff for long term investment and growth.
- The NUMBERS. Bookkeeping, tax prep, legal obligation awareness.
- Pricing your artwork/products accurately. How do you know your investment is profitable?
Don't see your needs listed? Drop me a line to see if I can help.